Low interest rates as a result of the financial market crises still having an impact on asset management. Furthermore, increased transparency requirements continue to pose major challenges for asset managers. The resulting cost pressure and the need to make large areas of the company fit for the future by means of digitization projects are causing an increased need for implementation while at the same time financial budgets are tight.
RIVACON supports you in achieving your goals, starting with the inventory of the current situation, through the conception of the target image, to implementation support and testing of the targeted solution. In accomplishing these tasks, you will benefit from our extensive experience in implementation projects as well as from the combination of professional knowledge and IT understanding of our staff. We support you in designing data models, can program prototypes or test algorithms, e.g. in C++ or Python, and advise you on architectural issues in the areas of capital markets, risk management or accounting. Another focus of our quantitatively highly qualified employees are mathematical-statistical analyses in the conception and implementation of valuation and risk models.
- Independent validation of valuation and risk models
- Development and validation of analytical and forecasting models
- Design, development and optimization of market data management systems
- Valuation of financial derivatives of all risk classes
- Design and improvement of data architectures and process flows in trading or risk controlling